5 Ways Parents Can Incorporate Cyber Safety into Every Day Routines
Cyber safety is a topic that every parent should be concerned about. It is not easy to keep our kids safe online. With the rapid growth of technology and social media, it has become more difficult to monitor what our kids are doing on their devices.
It is important that parents give their children a good cyber safety education. Cyber safety is not just about teaching kids what to do when they encounter something dangerous online. It also involves teaching them how to stay safe in general and recognizing the risks of being online.
Below are five ways parents can incorporate cyber safety into everyday routines:
- Teach your kids how to recognize a phishing email
- Teach your kids what a “bot” is and how it works
- Teach your kids the importance of changing passwords regularly
- Teach your kids about “emoji” and what they stand for
- Teach your kids about the importance of not sharing personal information