Thank you for sending in your written questionnaire. Since you were routed to this page and got access to it, it means that your answers seem to mostly fit what we are looking for, and we’re excited to schedule your technical remote interview (step 2 in our hiring process).
Here is how to schedule the interview:
- Use this link to choose the time slot that works for you on my online calendar
- You will get a confirmation Email which can be used to reschedule if needed, and my contact info will be listed there as well. Keep that Email please.
- Any “no show” applicant who did not notify us ahead of the interview time that they can’t attend the interview, will be permanently banned from applying to work with us in the future.
Here is what to expect:
- You must have a computer with reliable/ fast internet access at the time of the interview. Phone/ tablet / tether won’t work.
- You should have TEAMS installed on your computer. The WEB version will NOT be suitable for this interview, as we may need to connect you to our testing server and give you remote control, which works better on the installed version of TEAMS.
- This “hands on” test will take most likely 30 to 45 minutes.
- This step of our interview process is not meant for HR or “admin” related questions. Those will be covered on the next phase with the qualified candidates. We won’t leave any rock un-turned and WILL answer all your questions, just not during THIS interview phase.
- Expect an answer from us within a a day or two after this interview takes place.
I’m looking forward to talking with you further!
Gallop Technology Group / Legal Technology Solutions