Thank you for sending in your written questionnaire. Since you were routed to this page and got access to it, it means that your answers seem to mostly fit what we are looking for, and we’re excited to schedule your technical remote interview (step 2 in our hiring process).
Here is how to schedule the interview:
- Use this link to choose the time slot that works for you
- You will get a confirmation Email which can be used to reschedule if needed, and my contact info will be listed there as well. Keep that Email please.
Here is what to expect:
- We’ll need to make sure you have a computer with reliable/ fast internet access at the time of the interview. Phone/ tablet / tether won’t work.
- You should have Zoom (https://zoom.us/support/download) installed on your computer. We use it to get you the needed remote access to our testing server, and have a video chat while we do so. You will NOT be able to use the web-only version unfortunately. You must have Zoom installed on your computer to be able to take remote control over our testing computer.
- This “hands on” test will take most likely 30 to 45 minutes.
- This step of our interview process is not meant for HR or “admin” related questions. Those will be covered on the next phase. We won’t leave any rock un-turned and WILL answer all your questions, just not during THIS interview phase.
- Expect an answer from us within a a day or two after this interview takes place.
I’m looking forward to talking with you further!
Gallop Technology Group / Legal Technology Solutions