Our secured cloud service features:
- MS Office 2016 or 2019 license for each user, including support for MS office programs
- Unlimited business hours remote helpdesk / support from our engineers for server related issues.
- 24/7 remote monitoring and maintenance (RMM) alert of critical issues and general alerts for your covered cloud servers.
- Server operating system software maintenance, updates, and security patches.
- License and monitoring of virus / malware protection software for the covered servers.
- Support for client provided licensed Business productivity software (e.g. QuickBooks, Adobe, Timeslips) hosted on the covered server. provided you are under support plan with the software company/creator with documentation for any third-party or proprietary software that needs to be supported, and a valid license.
- Priority/Response time for qualified urgent support requests.
- Active Directory / Domain management including creating user accounts and groups, reset passwords, unlock domain accounts, and file/folder permissions on the cloud server(s).
- Daily backup/replication performed nightly.
- You are the legal owner of all data on your cloud server that you are paying for as part of this agreement, and not any other individual user, including any account contact registered with GTG, regardless of any administrative designation (e.g., Administrator, Billing Contact, Owner, etc.).
- Report to Gallop upon clicking on a potential malicious link, open a potential malicious website or entering your information in a questionable or potentially not-safe website or popup. Failure to report such potential security risk may result in cyber hacks or data loss, data leak, downtime, viruses/ malware and other issues and the remediation might not be covered under your monthly service plan agreement. Gallop reserves the right to charge for the time it will take to address any or all of the damages / issues caused by this activity if it was not reported immediately after it took place.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection required for all remote clients who wish to connect to our cloud environment.
- An internet connection capable of a minimum speed of 10Mbps upload and 5 Mbps download on the client side. Gallop cannot guarantee performance for any devices connected with less than the above required specifications.
- Connected devices must be running a legal version of operating system with a legitimate/ legal license.
- Virus/ malware protection software must be up to date and running at all times on those connected devices.
- Scanning to or printing from the Cloud Server requires a separate license from a 3rd party provider in most cases. License fees are not included. Installation / configuration IS included.
- For support on 3rd party software you must be under support plan with the software company/creator with documentation for any third-party or proprietary software that needs to be supported, and a valid license.
Excluded services and items under this Service Plan, some available at additional cost:
- Data entry and administrative tasks.
- Database customization.
- Data migration and export
- Active Directory changes beyond the normal user/ group management
- End-user training
- Connection troubleshooting from devices not covered under our monthly maintenance plan
- Audits and compliance related activities, including working with 3rd party auditors
- Support 3rd party software that is not under maintenance / support plan
- Provide licenses or installation of new databases/ software that requires customization.