Our Starter Package service features:
- Windows Updates and patches on a regular basis.
- Monitor plan covered computers and alert you when we uncover issues that require attention.
- Proactive tune up/ clean-up of your plan covered computers at least twice each year, upon request, or when our monitoring dictates.
- Malware protection license, and monitor 24/7 anti-virus and anti-malware programs
- Provide you with business-grade router, switches and Wi-Fi access points as needed for your principal office.
- Unlimited file/folder backup for all your plan covered computer files.
- Priority Response Time when calling for support.
- Enterprise level spam filter for your existing email service.
- Enterprise level email encryption.
- 24/7 backup solution for your Office365 or G-Suite Email accounts and your cloud storage on OneDrive/ SharePoint if applicable.
- Virtual Privat Network (VPN) Software establishing secure and encrypted connections.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) device lock for plan covered Windows and Mac devices.
- Annual periodic consulting on technology issues.
- Annual cyber-security training.
- Regular “phishing” email simulation to reinforce cyber training.
- Continuing online education classes on a variety of data protection and data risk mitigation strategies.
- Dark web scan for potential breaches to find if any of the email addresses on your domain were hacked/ breached/ leaked/ password exposed in the past.
- Secured website hosting with SSL certificate. with
- Daily website backups and updates for plugins/ themes.
- The Client Network is eligible under this Agreement provided it is in nominal condition and Company’s serviceability requirements and site environmental conditions are met.
- Since remediation / support services are not included under this plan, Gallop will contact client and notify client of any remediation that may be subject to additional charges.
Excluded services and items under this Service Plan, some available at additional cost:
- Client is responsible for providing internet connection from an approved network carrier.