Thank you for your interest in our Hosted Exchange solution.
Here are the on-boarding steps:
- Complete the form below and submit it.
- Our team will review and start the account setup process.
- We will send you a link where you will need to enter your credit card information which will be used automatically each month to process the Email hosting service payment.
- We will send you an encrypted Email message asking you to fill in some information about the mailboxes that you want us to set up for you, and migrate data for. The email is encrypted and sent separately because we need the passwords of your existing Email accounts in order to access those and migrate data from them.
- As soon as we get the above steps completed, we will start migrating your existing data from your existing Email host.
- If you are currently on a hosted exchange solution, our migration WILL include the transfer of your emails, contacts and calendar.
- If you are currently on a simple Email hosting service (NOT an Exchange environment) we will have to manually migrate your contacts and calendar separately. Technology only allows us to migrate Emails only from non-Exchange environments.
- The migration of the data can take a few days- depends on the amount of mailboxes, the data on each mailbox, and your current Email server speed.
- We monitor the process on a regular basis, and when it’s completed, we schedule a “cut off” date/ time, where we’ll work with your domain name service host to point all future Emails directly to your new Hosted Exchange servers that we’re hosting for you, instead of the current Email servers.
- At Cut-Off time, no one will get new email messages on their devices till they configure their devices to connect to the NEW mail server.
- Your users will have instructions on how to set up their phones/ tables/ computers with the new Email service, or we’ll connect remotely and work with your users to set up their devices for them. This usually takes 3-5 minutes per user and is usually a very simple process.
- We will then train your in-house technical person(s) with how to manage your emails, passwords, users etc, on our online admin portal.
Please make sure to let us know if you have any questions, before you submit this form.