Setup the VPN access: Windows installation instructions
- Download the VPN application: Windows 7 and 8.1 and 10
- If you are a MAC user, click here…
- During the installation, you will be asked to provide SERVER and DOMAIN information:
- Accept any security alerts to allow the program to install correctly. This program is safe and can be “allowed” on your computer.
- REBOOT your computer when the installation is completed!
- After the reboot, open the newly installed Sonicwall NetExtender VPN software. This icon will show on your START menu and your desktop:
- Server name is hosted.legaltechnology.solutions:4433
- Your username is usually Firstname.Lastname
(for example: “Frank.Smith” ). Username is not case sensitive.
- Your password was provided to you. If you don’t know what it is, it can be reset. Click Here to submit a ticket to reset that password or start Chat Support with our team (during business hours)
- Tip: On the drop-down list on the bottom of this window, choose “Save user name & password”
- You will be Emailed a one-time code to the Email address you provided to us. You must enter that code on the popup screen that will show on your screen, within less than 60 seconds before it expires.
If you do not get that code or have an issues, please reach out to us via chat or phone.
- Now that you have VPN access, you will need to run the remote desktop application, or the drive mapper application.