How To Apply For Net Terms (OPTIONAL):
Net 20 payment terms are extended as a courtesy to companies who purchase from our company on a regular basis. It is not an extension of credit.
- The company applying for Net 20 payment terms must have been in business for a minimum of 3 years.
- The company must have at least 3 paid invoices (in full, on time) with our company.
- The company must have a valid credit card provided to us, to keep on file.
- This card will be AUTOMATICALLY charged if your company does not provide payment by the due date.
- Special order software and hardware will require payment in advance, regardless of the NET terms, in most cases.
If your company meets the above initial requirements for Net 20 payment terms, you may complete the following application below.
Should you have any additional questions regarding Net 20 payment terms, please contact our billing department on email@example.com .
We thank you for your business !