Just about every organization operating in today’s world uses the Internet and technology to communicate, sell goods and services, or store sensitive information or data. Cybersecurity has never been more vital – while at the same time being more vulnerable – than ever before. The recent expansion of the use of telehealth and increased number of remote workers further illustrate the need for ensuring your technology and the data you are responsible for protecting are safe.
In addition, Cybersecurity is important because it encompasses everything that relates to protecting our data from cyber attackers who want to steal this information and use it to cause harm. This can be sensitive data, governmental and industry information, personal information, personally identifiable information (PII), intellectual property, and protected health information (PHI).
- Protection: Keep your technology and important information secure with us on your side.
- Education: We provide the knowledge your employees need to help limit cyber threats.
- Prevention: Calling on our decades in the industry, we fortify your virtual defenses.
- Recovery: If your IT is attacked, we will be there to help retrieve data and reclaim security.
- Compliance: Organizations are subject to regulations when storing sensitive information, and we assist you with meeting or exceeding these requirements.