If you prefer to provide this information over the phone, we can gladly do so, however, to save time and to enhance the accuracy of the information, it is always better to use this form instead.
Our New Client setup process is fairly simple:
- Click here to view and sign our “Master Service Agreement”, and come back to this page to move forward to #2 below.
- Fill in the form below on the bottom of this page (scroll down).
- Once the above 2 forms are completed and approved on our end, you will get a welcome email from our billing portal, where you will be asked to enter your payment information (Credit Card or ACH).
- The email will be sent from our PCI-complied processor “ConnectBooster”.
- We require ALL our customers to have a valid payment method on file.
- You may qualify for NET30 terms once 3 invoices are paid on time. Information about our NET terms can be found here…
- more information about our billing portal and billing process can be found here…
Once the above 3 steps are completed, you will be officially registered on our end, and will be eligible to request support from our team!
Additional forms we might request from you:
(Please do not need to fill these up, unless asked to do so)
- User list collection sheet: Click here
- Vendor data collection sheet: Click here