Before you start…:
- Make sure you remove any existing “SonicWALL VPN” software from your computer, before proceeding.
- You can go to your START menu, and search for “Add or Remove programs” to see the list of installed/existing programs.
- Some variations of this SonicWALL VPN software might be named “SonicWALL Global VPN connection” or “Dell SonicWALL NetExtender” etc.
- REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER!!!
- We found that if you reboot BEFORE and also AFTER the installation of this program- there are less chances of issues/failures.
- Go to this website: https://www.sonicwall.com/products/remote-access/vpn-clients, and download the NetExtender for Windows:
- The latest version of this program will be downloaded to your computer. Please locate that downloaded file and run it.
- Accept all the default values and all the positive answers (I agree, Yes, Accept, Continue…)
- Reboot the computer at the end of the installation. Do not try to run the program before you reboot your computer!
- After the computer rebooted, you’ll find the new SonicWall NetExtender icon on your computer’s desktop. Run it. This is how it looks like:
- You’ll be asked for your SERVER, USERNAME, PASSWORD and DOMAIN. If you don’t know this information, please contact us or reach out to your office manager/in-house IT engineer.
- You might need to check your Email account for a one-time password that the system Emailed you. If you see that popup asking you for the One Time Password- make sure to enter it ASAP. That code expires within less than 1 minute.
- If the connection was successful, you will be notified that you are successfully connected. You can now access the office resources as needed/instructed.
- If you have issues, please create a support ticket and include what specific issues you have. We’ll be happy to assist!