What to expect after creating a ticket:
- If this is an urgent issue, please call our office to request an expedited support.
- Our goal is to provide the FASTEST support to all of our clients, however, we can’t always provide immediate support…
Below are the steps that we take to address support requests from our clients:
- Once a ticket has been submitted (either by our web form or Email), it is routed to our dispatchers, during business hours
- Tickets submitted after 4:30 pm might not be viewed before the next business day
- Our dispatcher will review this support request (usually within 1 hour) and will assign it to the next available and suitable engineer. also, he will schedule the appointment for you based on the engineer’s schedule.
- The urgency level is determined by your ticket description and your own request but is decided by our dispatcher.
- Feel free to reply to any of the emails that you get from our ticketing system in order to provide any additional updates or requests.
- You should consider using our CHAT support, available on our support page. It might be faster to get an engineer to look at your request.